Monday, August 1, 2011

15 weeks!

Today is the start of week 15. I don't have any pictures because i'm going to try to stick with a wednesday theme for that. Just to make it easier.

I have to admit, everything's been very easy so far. I hope this doesn't mean i'm really in for it in the next 5 months to make up for that. The tum tum is growing slowly and my belly button looks funny. Other then that, everything is normal. I feel like a normal person who can't eat sushi. Though I heard this weekend if you trust the provider you can have a little. I miiight have to do that. We'll see. What fetus wouldn't enjoy a bite of spicy tuna roll? I don't know of one.

I still fit into all my normal clothes. I have a bellaband so that I can loosen them up around the tummy. I get full pretty quickly these days so I try to eat small(er) and more frequent meals. If i drink too many fizzy drinks I get super bloated. I could probably fly away if I didn't have a baby (and you know, my body) weighing me down.

Whhhhat else. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow where I'll probably hear the heartbeat again and then schedule my next appointment (which will probably be the anatomy scan). I'm going to fib to them and say that I won't be able to do it closer to the end of the month and ask if they can push it up a week or two. Meaning that it could be in 2 weeks!

Happy first week of August!

No comments: