Thursday, August 18, 2011

Want vs Need

{link}
I saw it here. {Awesome blog by the way} And now I think I need it. 

Alex has informed me that this is a want. And a pretty unrealistic one based on the price tag.
{he's right on both accounts}

I told him we could find the chair part on craigslist and we can make the bottom part.

His reponse was that we probably couldn't find a chair that someone didn't pee on.

I find that false but haven't been able to find a chair similar to this or remotely what I would want. 
At least not on the Lancaster craigslist.

Doesn't it look so comfy though?

Do people do yard sales in the fall??????

2 comments:

Bri {collected} said...

I looked at that chair too! But I just couldn't justify the cost...Too bad because it's pretty awesome.

Good luck with your chair AND car hunt! In case you want another option, we have a Mazda CX-7 and we really love it. We haven't had any problems with it and we've had it for almost 2 years now. It's really fun to drive because it has the Mazda "zip" but still has the space of a crossover. Anyway, hope you find something soon!

Michelle said...

I'm sure we'll end up going with a basic rocker, which will be fine. But it's fun to dream!

And thank you, we didn't even think of Mazda's. I will mention it to Alex. He's now leaning toward the Honda Pilot. Car shopping is kinda crazy!