Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Just another typical Wednesday

Everytime I spell this word, I think it this way


I'm here at work, on my lunch break, eating (free) pizza. The pizza part isn't typical but the other part is. I do enjoy Wednesdays because of the 'hump' factor though and then it's a nice slide into the weekend.

This weekend we start car shopping. We're pretty excited because we've never purchased a car together before. I having never purchased a car at all. So test driving should be a blast. We're going to take pictures and take notes and I'm probably over-thinking it all but who cares! New car, new car is all I keep thinking. Time to get rid of the little green coug that drove me back and forth from college for a number of years.

The cars we're currently looking at are:
Ford Edge
Honda CRV
Hyundai Tucson
Hyundai Sonata
Honda Accord

We probably won't get a sedan but we threw it in for good measure. I love the look of the sonata and all it's curves, but I just think it'll be too small. We already have a sedan, so having a crossover as well would be ideal. Alex has recently fallen in love with the Honda CRV. The cargo space is really great and from what I hear it rides like a sedan. I guess we'll see! The hard part will be not purchasing anything and waiting another couple weeks until Labor day weekend. For the sales!!

Those are our main plans this coming weekend, as well as heading up to the 'burg for a birthday party! Should be a great weekend overall!

The weather is gorgeous out today so hopefully it's like that a least a little bit over the weekend (though i'm fully aware it's supposed to rain). Summer showers are unpredictable sometimes though so you never really know.

Happy Hump Day!

No comments: