Monday, August 22, 2011

18 weeks!

Today I am 18 weeks along.

One week from now we will see the baby on the big little screen and find out the gender. We are SO excited for this. Our poor families will have to wait until the following friday when we tell them. They've waited this long, they can wait an extra couple of days.

Anyway, back to me (just kidding). But seriously.. I'm still feeling normal. One thing we found out last week that I cannot do is walk for extended periods of time, which is kind of unfortunate. My back starts hurting if I walk for too long. And I was even wearing sneakers! This has brought my exercise routine to basically nil and for my own sake, I should really start some kind of prenatal yoga to offset the fact that I can't walk for more than 15 minutes (without discomfort of the sciatica nerve variety).

Other then that, things are awesome. Alex let me order the WEN hair care system by Chaz Dean, so that I can try it. It's supposed to be magical. I'll be sure to post how it goes when I receive it. That totally wasn't on topic of pregnancy or 18 weeks but whatevs. Really.. I think it's because I don't have many other pregnancy complaints. I wouldn't complain if the baby showed some movement in there though, this might be the only time I request to feel a kick or a punch.

I can't wait to announce the gender at the beginning of September. I can't wait to know whether we're having a boy or a girl. And seeing it will make it so much more real (feeling it in there would also help). Our little beebee.

No comments: