Monday, August 15, 2011

17 weeks!

No bump picture, just words today.

2 weeks away from the anatomy scan and learning the gender! woo hoo!

Feeling great still, this morning I had some crampy stretching going on. Not painful just annoying.

Some days I show more than others. I definitely need a new bra but i'm struggling with what size to buy.

I've recently been reading delivery room stories that include crazy family members (mostly mothers and mothers-in-law) which prompted me to talk to my parents yesterday about what they did when it came to labor and delivery. Apparently things were very different back then when it came to visiting hours and even my sister (who had a baby 6 years ago) said that people can't just burst into the room, like i've read in some of these stories. I'm obviously not worried about anything crazy happening since I have normal parents and inlaws. Just think it's (sadly) entertaining to read about.

Other than that, I've started moving furniture around upstairs. I moved all the stuff I could move on my own and now have to wait for Alex to do some and then for the next strong man to walk into the house when Alex is home so I can convince them to move more. Then I can get down to sanding and painting the crib and changing table. That should take about two weeks anyway! I'll be sure to take before and after pictures for this here blog.

No comments: