Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Anxiously waiting..

Yesterday after the appointment, I scheduled our next visit.

The big appointment. The appointment of all baby appointments.

We'll find out if we're having a bouncing baby boy or a darling little diva girl. And we'll get to see the cutest baby currently in utero.

I think about it all the time. I whine about it because I can't look at baby clothes or choose things for the nursery. I think about it some more.

I feel like seeing it on the 'big screen' will make it even more real than just hearing the heartbeat. I mean, what if there are twins in there? We currently don't know. What a surprise that would be.

4 weeks is going to take forever, but luckily we have a lot going on between now and then to keep us busy!

Today is normally a baby bump day so I might just upload a picture when I get home, okay? okay.

No comments: