Thursday, July 28, 2011

I'm a Scary Roommate

My youngest sister Julia is staying with us while she takes a class at Millersville. It's really nice to have her around since she was away at college the last 4 years.

This morning around 5am, I got up to pee for the 2nd time (which is a miracle, usually that's the 4th time). And when I went back to bed, I heard our cat Domino meowing. This is pretty normal stuff since he meows around 5/5:30 every morning (though we've been hearing it less because we shut him out). But it seemed to be really whiny meowing so I was worried.

I got up to explore and try to find him. Sometimes he gets stuck in closets or rooms with the door shut so I was checking all the rooms.

I decided to check upstairs, where Julia is staying but thought i'd check the other bedroom first, and then I moved through the Jack n Jill bath into Julia's room. I didn't know she was a light sleeper! Because she screamed and must've thought i was some sort of intruder! Needless to say, I scared the crap out of her and I felt bad about it, so much that I couldn't go back to sleep for another half hour (since I found Domino directly afterward).

So i'm the scary roommate. Lesson learned.

Also, Alex slept through the WHOLE thing. lol

Then i proceeded to dream that part of our house burned off (though there wasn't any fire) and also that we had an outdoor pool, that i didn't know about, as well as an indoor pool, that i didn't know about. And then i found lots of hidden rooms in the house filled with his grandparents old stuff. I also dreamed that I was driving a white vw beetle and i decided to get out to ski up a hill (as opposed to down, funny thing is, there were other people skiing up the hill) but when i reached the top, i didn't want to leave my car, so i had to go back to get it. That's all i remember. Crazy wacked out dreams!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, sounds like my dreams and I'm not pregnant. Missy

Michelle said...

LOL. I'm a crazy dreamer too. Sometimes it's really interesting and other times it's super annoying. Most of the time I try to control my dreams since I usually know that i'm dreaming.

Thanks for commenting, Missy! You're the best!