Monday, August 15, 2011

This weekend we..

didn't really do all that much.

Friday after work, I thought about going to the mall but didn't do it. Instead i moved furniture around upstairs. Then we proceeded to snack our way through dinnertime and we watched a couple episodes of The Wire. Alex really likes it, I don't love it but don't hate it. I usually just sit there with the ipad and half pay attention.

Saturday morning we thought about going to test drive some cars, but decided we didn't have enough time. So we went to the grocery store and s clyde weavers, came home and had hash browns for breakfast and later on BLTs for lunch. Then I headed to a bridal shower for a friend (Gretchen). She was super surprised. I love watching others be surprised. After the shower (in which it rained the whole time, a real life shower, lol) Alex and I were supposed to head to some other friends going away party, which we found out ended earlier then expected. We were pretty bummed but luckily we'll see them tonight for dinner. So we decided to go to the Red Box and we watched The Lincoln Lawyer and Hall Pass. TLL was good, HP was a silly waste of time.

Sunday we had plans to go tubing with friends on the Pequea, but the rain cancelled them. So I went up to my parents to hang out for the day and Alex stayed home to do chores around the house, etc. I later went to my cousin' Stephanie's fiance Brandon's (follow that?) welcome home party. He's officially out of the service. We're very happy for him. I came home afterward and we watched Alice in Wonderland (the newer one) to end the weekend.

Relaxing (sometimes boring) but good nonetheless. Next weekend brings car test driving and a birthday party as well as being one week closer to seeing our growing baby bru on the big screen (i'm not actually sure how big the screen is).

No comments: