Wednesday, July 27, 2011

14 weeks 3 days

 See this bump. Doesn't it look smaller than the picture I took three weeks ago? Why yes, yes it does. The difference? This picture was taken this morning. The other picture was taken in the evening.

In all honesty though, the tum tum is growing little by little. I feel like my belly button is also turning into a sink hole and getting wider. Weird. I know.

I'm still feeling good. We have an appointment next week and i'm hoping I didn't gain too much weight since the last appointment. This week the baby is the size of an apple and next week it's an avocado. I guess it's a small apple if next week is an avocado, unless it's a larger california avacado as opposed to a haas avocado. Be specific babycenter! just kidding.

In other preggo news, there isn't any. Things are going smoothly and I feel great. I have been getting a little bit of throat burn which i attribute to what heartburn would feel like in the throat (but probably a little less intense). Tums take care of it.

So that's all folks. Oh, i do want to comment on the loveliness of the day. Upper 80's and no humidity is THE LIFE. Perfect night to play volleyball!

No comments: