Monday, July 18, 2011

Baby Finds {Pinterest Edition}

I love this website. I peruse it all the time, and not just for baby stuff.. for everything. I can't even describe it's awesomeness with words, just go there!

{Adorable Hat}

{Adorable Hat #2}

{Cutie Booties}

{Ruffle Swimmy}
{And.. something for me}


Alex's mom wants to knit us a couple hats so I found some that I thought would be really cute. There's plenty more where that came from but those two are my current favs.

How cute are those booties? Apparently there's a diy tutorial on how to make them. I might just have to do that because they're adorbs.

Even though we don't know what we're having juust yet, i thought this swimmy was cute so I pinned it.

And then of course, I pinned a stylish nursing top. It's another diy and you just throw it on over whatever shirt you're wearing and get down to business.

Again if you want an invite to pinterest, leave a comment!

No comments: