Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dreaming

I read a lot online of how some pregnant women have very vivid dreams during their 9 months. Some can be quite scary and others just super vivid.

Well I dream a lot when NOT pregnant, and i'm happy to say that nothing really has changed. I still do a lot of dreaming, sometimes easy to remember and most times not.

Last night in one of my many dreams, I met Kate Middleton. Isn't that hilarious? I have no real life desire to meet her but I guess reading People.com and seeing her on there basically everyday has put her into my subconscious. Anyway, we chatted and she was super nice. She borrow an outfit from one of the other girls to wear and I told her she could borrow one from me next time. Again, hilarious.

My dreaming ended this morning with a british guy telling jokes about a turtle. And everyone was laughing. I didn't think the jokes he made were necessarily funny but since everyone else was laughing so hard, I laughed too. Maybe it was his accent that made things sound funnier?

Regardless, I'm glad the dreaming is normal. I'm used to weirdo dreams bc they happen all the time i'm just hoping they don't turn nightmarish. I would like to have dreams where i'm with a baby though.. maybe it'll be telling as to whether i'm having a boy or a girl!

No comments: