Monday, November 21, 2011

9 weeks remain!

T-9 weeks left! Can you believe it? It seems like a lot but at the same time, a little!

My mom was kind enough to buy me my first maternity shirt, she did a good job, didn't she?

This week, baby girl is about 16 inches long and weighs about 3.3 pounds. She's currently kicking or punching me in the ribs (this is a first) which feels interesting. I wish I knew whether it was her feet or her hands since at the last appointment she was breech. Let's hope she's made the turn! Other than that she's just supposed to be putting on weight. Grow baby grow!

Things with me are going well, nothing crazy to complain about. As we move closer and closer to her due date I keep waiting to start feeling tired or super uncomfortable and trust me, sometimes I feel uncomfortable but it's not a constant thing. Putting on shoes is probably the hardest thing I have to deal with.

I'm glad that her nursery is moving along too and I know it'll be filled after the baby shower in a few weeks. My sister just gave me the baby swing from my niece on Saturday so we have that to add to the collection of things. I can't wait to have everything put together and in it's place.


We don't have birthing class this week due to the holiday and I don't have another appointment until next week so not too much else to report!


We just can't wait for her to get here!!

No comments: