Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Martin Drive Drafthouse: The Kegerator

Alex's personal brew pub (since we can make food in this joint) is called the
Martin Drive Drafthouse


And there he is, the Kegerator, i mean. With his new shelf from Ikea to hold the glasses (and clear up some space in the kitchen cabinet). And the sweet sign that Nick and Laurel made Alex for his birthday to show what beers he has on tap. I will get a close up of that tonight. He currently only has an APA on but I think he just kegged an ESB last night so that'll probably go on soon as well. He's such a craftsman. He has more hobbies than any other person I know, and I'm very proud of him for that. :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey Michelle, just wanted to respond to your steam mop question. I got a Shark Steam Pocket mop. Here's the link to it at Target where I got it. http://www.target.com/p/Shark-Steam-Pocket-Mop/-/A-11241914
it was the one I borrowed so I knew it was decent. Our budget is super tight but I had a gift card at Target and this one was just a little bit more than that so we went with it. There are others that are more expensive and probably have some cool features, but I think this one is great. Let me know if you have anymore questions about it! :)

Michelle said...

Thanks Sarah, I appreciate it! We don't want to spend a lot and just want something that works and will keep the floor clean. 2 cats make that pretty difficult but we're just going to have to be better at it! :) Thanks again! Your babies are so cute!