Monday, October 1, 2012

Scarlett's Alphabet Book

I got a free 8x8, 20 page photobook coupon for being a member of Zulilly, so I figured I would share this on here since not everyone will see it in person. 

It was fun to make, kind of difficult to think of images for the letters but it turned out well. The inspiration was from Pinterest and also Amy, from A Good Life Blog.

Enjoy the following images. :)



























X was basically impossible, so I took Alex's suggestion of using a word that contained the letter instead. I am so excited to see this in print!!

4 comments:

Olivia said...

Love it!

Jo said...

Love this idea! My kid is obsessed with the alphabet so I am going to have to tackle this project.

Michelle said...

Thanks ladies! I can't wait to see the final product which should get here next week!

Mimi said...

Love it! I saw this on pinterest too, but it is really nice all displayed the way you did it. Nice job mama!

Also, here is the link to the etsy shop and shirt I made for Sammy's bday. http://www.etsy.com/listing/96406431/personalized-appliqued-puppy-dog