Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Is it really Tastefully Simple??

Recently, my work life has me wondering what I'd have to do to stay home with my babe. Honestly, i've kind of always brushed off these types of direct sell businesses and never really thought i could ever possibly sell this type of stuff. But I feel like this could be an easy way to make some extra cash and potentially in the future, stay at home while still working.

This seems like an awesome company. Who doesn't like food? Who doesn't like getting together with friends... to eat food??

I've never actually been to a Tastefully Simple party so that is most definitely step one, but I wanted to get some thoughts from you all on how you feel about these types of companies, if you enjoy buying from them, what could make you want to buy more, do you feel pressure to attend these get togethers and pressure to buy something?

I want to hear it all so please let me know in the comments section!

4 comments:

Olivia said...

It does seem like a nice option for staying home. I like getting together with friends and eating food, although I do think I would feel pressure to buy something.

Anonymous said...

I recently started selling Tastefully Simple, and although I was skeptical of the simplicity of it at first, it really is fun and easy! I love making my own schedule because it allows me to be home with my daughter while still earning an extra income! The food pretty much sells itself. I mean, who doesn't love food!? I've had nothing but a positive experience with it so far. And actually am wondering why I didn't start sooner! Probably because I had the same reservations you do.

Tracy Koss said...

I am a consultant now for 3 1/2 years and a team manager. I originally started because of my love for the product but it has blossomed into a wonderful business with lots of reorders. One of the great things about our product is that it is consumable so clients need to reorder often.

Michelle said...

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate you all taking the time to share your thoughts with me :)