Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Dream Home(s)

I don't think I've ever shared this on here but I most definitely have a dream home. Honestly, I kind of have two.. one that is realistic and one that is.. not. Both have some similar features and I've tailored them to my likes. I had a dream the other night that I was walking through the realistic one. That's what I do when I want to go back to sleep, I imagine myself walking through my dream homes. It's my 'counting sheep' if you will. I just remember in the dream that the house was fantastic.. and now literally makes it a dream home.

Take a looksie:

This is the original plan that I edited to my likes. See below :)

This is the real thing, the one I walked through in my dream the other night. I only had the pleasure of going through the kitchen and great room into the master and through the walk in closet. In the great room we would have a wall of windows and a huge back porch that is covered. I love the openness of the plan and how everything surrounds the great room/dining room/kitchen areas. I also added stairs that weren't in the original plan because I would want a basement for storage and more living space. I have a floor plan for this I created but basements are kind of boring.

Main Floor of the Unrealistic Dream Home, not so open though which is a downside.

2nd Floor of the Unrealistic Dream Home

No comments: