Saturday, June 9, 2012

Road Trip to Rehoboth Beach, DE






We had a great time last weekend at Rehoboth Beach, DE with Matt, Brittney and Harper!

The girls did great and got along really well, lol. It's the beginning of a lasting friendship! They loved the beach and lucky for us, neither of them put sand in their mouths!

The beach shade worked out very well once I got it together and facing the right direction! It's definitely going to come in handy for all future trips we take that involve being in the sun!

Looking forward to next year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Rehoboth Beach to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jane